Contest ends:28 May, 2022
‘The Boy with 2 Grandfathers'
The book ‘The Boy with 2 Grandfathers' was very funny but a little bit of sad but the part ‘Sunday Breakmore
Priya Kumar, Grade 3, The Snow King...
Hi all, I loved this book written by Sowmya Rajendran because my interests are similar to that of Keshmore
Varnika garg, grade 6, Book name - ...
The book " Shrinking Vanita" which I found very fascinating upon reading made me orate one of my favoumore
Advika P Pillai, Grade 7, Euro Trip
The book is about Rohan, on a trip of Europe with his family. There are other visitors from India whom Rmore
Getlitt May Oratory Challenge- Inav...
Hi, I am Inav Gogulapati of 5A at Bombay Scottish. I had a lot of fun participating in this challengemore
Kavya Lodha_Grade 2_Brown Like Dosa...
I am going to read out a few lines from my favourite book, Brown Like Dosas, Samosas and Sticky Chikki,more
May’s Monthly Challenge - Be an Outstanding Orator!
Orate your favorite part of a book on GetLitt!
This month, participants will pick a book from the GetLitt! platform and narrate their favorite part from the story
- The final video should be 2- 3 minutes (Less than 8MB in size)
- The book should be from GetLitt! Platform
- The video should include:
- A clear introduction- Orator, Book name, the part
- Clear narration of your favorite part of the story
- Reasons why is it your favorite part from the whole story
- Title of the Entry- Your Name, Grade, Book Name
- Content Box- short introduction
- Attach- video
The top reviews have a chance of winning cash prizes and certificates!